waterproofing flagstone

Hi, i have flagstone in the floor of my shower. i initially waterproofed it with a product called Armor Seal. IT now needs redone with something better. Any ideas on a flagstone sealer? And if the old sealer will have to come off, what do i use?

thanks, carrie

Comments for waterproofing flagstone

Click here to add your own comments

by: David

Hi Carrie,

You should call Prosoco at 1-800-255-4255. They have industrial, professional products that will take care of your needs.

They'll have the proper remover for you and the right sealer for your type of stone.

Great luck!


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Flagstone Question.