flagstone installing................

by Joel

Dear Sir;

I am putting on a knee wall with flagstone. I watched your video and I am applying the stone on a OBS board covered with black roofing felt. The video says to apply a metal lathe ( some metal screen to use with wire to secure stone).

Could you tell me what that metal screen is called and how is it bought?


Comments for flagstone installing................

Click here to add your own comments

metal lathe
by: David

Dear Joel,

It is called metal lathe and you should be able to get it and Home Depot or Lowes. My dad gets his from a building construction store, but I've seen it at the big box stores. It's used to tie the wall together, so that it's stronger.

Great luck with your project and if you get a moment, we would love to see pictures of your creation!!

Take care,


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Flagstone Question.