Flagstone Sealer (Prosoco) questions
by kevin Murphy
You recommended Prosoco to me in a previous email, I went to their site and I wanted to ask a few more questions please,
1. when you say Prosoco for an outdoor flagstone patio are you refering to Prosoco (STMP) Stone,tile,Masonry, Protector ? they have many produts....
2. I want a NON enhancing but Deep Penetrating sealer. is this enhancing or non enhancing?
3. I have read your blogs and you and your father have used this for years, how long does it last? 1-2 years in the sun? can you simply add a coat of sealer to it as some products claim or does it have to be stripped off when it is time to re-seal?
4. I really want a protectant, I am not looking for the wet look, only to preserve the natural look. Is this the right product?
5. How do you apply this? with a paint roller? or is this done with a special applicator?
6. any tricks to applying this stuff you have learned over the years?
thank you very much